Friday 28 April 2017

My Mother's Funeral

My dear Mother's funeral has been set today for Friday, May 12th, at 1pm. The service will be held at my sister Jean's church - Christ Church, Chineham, Basingstoke, RG24 8LT. We very much value the support of all that can be there.

Liz and I will fly to the UK for this and spend two weeks there so as to get back in time for the annual Field Conference here on May 26-27 at João Pessoa. We value your prayers for everything. Philip, who is assistant pastor, will lead the Patos church in our absence.

We had another three quarters of an inch of rain again yesterday at Green Pastures and when I got there this morning the dam was again overflowing. It has rained again tonight and so far nearly two inches has fallen at Green Pastures bringing our total rainfall this rainy season to almost 35 inches! Wonderful! PTL!

No comments:

Post a Comment