Thursday 3 August 2017

Slow but sure

I am glad to report that I am slowly getting better from my post-op infection. The wound is now 90% healed and I am getting stronger. The surgery was five weeks ago tomorrow (Friday). Thanks for prayers.

I went with Liz yesterday to Green Pastures in the Kombi and I even took my big camera to at least take a few photos sat in the Kombi. One native tree called Ipê Roxo is in flower and absolutely beautiful.



The meeting with the Action Child leaders went well. Separate to this on August 26th we have a training day for a new anti-drug/drink project which will last from 8.30 am to 9 pm. This has been a project I have prayed for for years which at last looks like it is going to start. Please pray for this as the need is immense. I will be able to give you details about the project when I learn more myself. Who is coming to give the initial training for EAB/ACEV church leaders is Pastor Tércio who is experienced in the field and is also a psychologist. He is coming all the way from Londrina in the far south of Brazil.

My sermon is already prepared for Sunday so I am looking forward to preaching on John 5:19-30: "Life through the Son". I will stand or sit to preach as I feel able first time back in the pulpit.

No comments:

Post a Comment